> Patrick,

My front wheel with tire height measurement:
Twin Hollow 650b rim, with Fatty Rumpkin at 60psi, when standing upright as
close top level as possible and off the bike = 26.5" from floor to top edge
of tire, measured along center of wheel, with the tape as close as possible
to wheel without bending it over the hub. Eyeballed at level with top edge
of tire.

25" from floor to top rim edge.
592mm from rim to rim measuring just in front of the hub, as the only way
for a true rim measurement would be to remove the rim from spokes.
I am guessing it would be 584mm edge to edge off the hub/spokes.