Thanks for the write up, great input on the handling differences.

I ordered a Roadeo in January and can't really wait to compare it to the
ride that the Sam Hillborne gives. Like you, I am going to keep it slimmed
down and built up for fair weather riding. I want it to be my club riding
bike/charity ride bike.

I have never had a problem with the handling qualities of the Rivs I have
ridden;they all seem very stable and enjoyable to ride.