I'm using threadless, and the bars may be about 1 cm lower than on my other
bikes, but that, in combination with the 2.5 cm shorter top tube may be the
largest difference. I don't know what a 1 degree difference in the head
tube and seat tube will make.  Right now I'm using Schwalbe Kojak tires.

The Roadeo has a larger bottom bracket drop compared to the AHH by 8 mm,
but it's using 700c wheels, compared to 650b wheels, so it may be a wash in
terms of absolute bottom bracket height...

Toshi