Yes !!!   I love the* sloping *parallel 2 TT's  !

Not only is the Bombadil a wonderful frame ... but the added bonus of the
2TT for me is making it easier to lift and work on my bike in my non
adjustable Park workstand !!

I wonder if many people pass by a 2TT frame that they don't assume it's a
pump.

The "older" I appear ... the less I care about "traditional" aesthetics.
Like I can't stand the -17 degree "7" stems anymore !   I never really did
like them ...lol... but with a sloping TT the 0 degree stems actually look
better !  Even horizontal TT's ... ... why do them anymore at all ? They
did them in the past because it was thought as "the norm".  The beauty of
all the CF frames is that "the norms" have been tossed out the window ..
and it even trickles down to "regular" steel frames now.