Indeed.

My Kellogg / Spectrum 30th Anniversary is definitely the most comfortable
bike I have owned.  Tom Kellogg (who has a long standing relationship with
Seven and consults with them on fit and materials questions) uses a crusty
old Serotta stationary bike and a face to face interview to come up with
the fit.

I am very skeptical of precise claims such as '10% improvement in speed and
efficiency'.   Mindset plays a significant role in anything human's do,
including riding a bike.  Unless the laser fit people can craft a robot
that exactly matches the human body for a before and after test, how can
they say what part of improved output relates to the rider being happy with
a new bike versus what part is actually related to the new bike itself.