I agree.  An LHT is a fantastic option to Riv out.  Pretty much the only
reason I didn't choose a LHT was that it's head-tube angle and fork rake
combine to give a trail measurement in the mid-60's, which is where my
current bike is and I want a trail measurement of 60mm or less.   My bike
originally had 74mm of trail and a new fork changed it to 66mm and it was a
night-and-day difference for me, so high trail is definately not for me.  I
figure I might as well drop into road bike trail measurements
(58-62mm....where most Riv's fall).