On Thursday, May 30, 2013 6:40:30 AM UTC-7, jeffrey kane wrote:
 tooling around an a $4000.00 artisanal "hobo" bike with a $25.00 basket
... that sort of thing makes everybody come off looking silly.

That's been an point of contention (or celebration depending on your views)
with the RBW ethos for a while. I'm sure the hyperbole in the description
is intentional. One of the ideas I take away from RBW and a lot of folks on
this list is "Let's not take ourselves too seriously."

--mike