I can personally attest to the benefits of loudly promoting "unracer" to
new cyclists. I met a young man on Twitter who asked me questions about
"upgrading" an old Schwinn he had just purchased for commuting. I directed
him to some parts Riv sells, and he started reading. The first thing he
mentioned several days later was "I like the idea of unracer". Now he has
bars up high and shellacked, and has stopped worrying about clipless
pedals.

What may seem a little pushy and repetitious to those of us heavily steeped
in this stuff, is probably what is needed to get through all the other
noise out there.

Joe "here, read this" Bernard
Vallejo, CA.