Hi Tom-

I have been running the Continental 42's for several months. I bot them
from Riv and they were said to actually measure 38 mm which I found to be
true. I have liked them - mainly riding on roads but with a few wild rides
on gravel, dirt, frozen dirt etc. My only problem was finding fenders to
mount and ended up with SKS Velo 65 Cross fenders. I could not find them in
the states but had them shipped from Europe They are a bit ugly but very
functional for the Portland weather and are quick release for the sunny
days. I originally tried some Bruce Gordon Rock N' Roads which I loved but
could not solve the fender problem so they found a home with another list
member.

Hope this is helpful - Dennis in PDX