SMP

My concern is me (or you) falling on a corner of the crate.  I think a Wald
would crumple a bit.  I don't think think this is a huge concern, just a
moderate concern.  Perhaps if the crate could be attached to be stable for
most circumstances but break away on a severe impact it would be OK.

I like your picture.  Gotta love a store that allows your bike inside to
help shop.  A nice reason to have a crate or a basket.

Tom