With respect to adjusting the tilt of the saddle, I found that some
seatposts are better than others at allowing one to make some pretty fine
adjustments.  If you are like me, my small female hands can't always
tighten up a Nitto post with a good adjustment at the same time.  I've
found that I really prefer posts with two bolts fore and aft like the Paul
Tall and Handsome or the Thompson Elite.  Just something to think about.
Good luck!  Liesl (a.k.a. RCW)