Spoken like a true professional. Someone should write up a "Rivendell's Way
To Canti/V/Centerpull/Single Pivot/Dual Pivot Happiness." The IRDs on the
Sam that Riv set up were the best brakes I've used, bar none, and I've used
most of them.

Speak more to us about housing: quality, lubrication (what about the
plastic lined stuff?), even ends, ferrules, lengths, bends, and of cables
themselves -- gauge, what have you. I will sit quietly and listen.

I've never had much luck setting up cantis for drop bar levers, so I can
stand to learn much there, having tried with a vast variety of makes and
models -- so much so that I've avoided cantis on my bikes.

Patrick Moore, who has been procrastinating in replacing the disk pads on
his Fargo, which he means nonetheless to ride this afternoon in ABQ, NM.

*RESUMES THAT GET YOU NOTICED!*
Certified Resume Writer
http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com