*"Experimenting with Centerpulls, you say?"*...  Careful, some regard
centerpulls as a "gateway" brake... leading to heavier stuff, like drum and
eventually hydraulic brakes...  Don't go there, friend... I'm living it,
and have been trying to get clean for years... it's a dark place.

Just say NO...

(TGIF, I'm losing it..)