It may be that I'm morphing again, and should have trusted my gut
originally.  I really enjoyed the VO Porteur bars on my AHH after not
liking a set of 46cm Noodles, but I've since settled on 42cm Noodles for
that bike.  However, I have the Albastaches on my Hunqa, and really like
the full-time upright and forward brake positions.  I am also losing my
interest in the extreme variation the Boscos give (on my backup commuter).
 I am currently planning on stowing those for my next foray into cruisers
or my elderly years, and getting back to the Porteur bars that are just so
right.  They are narrow, have at least 3 hand positions, and do at least
100k without hand pain.  Sticking with the Noodles for the long rides,
however (over 200k).

Brian
Seattle, WA