Shawn,

Nice saddle.  I would definitely ask more than $50 for it.  :^)

I think you can flag it.  And it would be easy enough to have a few others
do the same.  That would get it removed from CL at least.  I know for
certain that this kind of thing (stealing someone else's photos) is not
allowed on ebay - goes against their terms of service.  I would imaging CL
has a similar policy... but I'm too lazy to check that right now.

I wonder if the seller actually does have a Brooks and they just didn't
have a picture so they snagged your pic.  But if they can snag it from
Flickr, then it seems they should be able to contact you to ask permission
though, right?

Sending the seller a bill might be an interesting way to contact the
seller.

I don't think you should ignore it.  Its not a huge deal in context of the
world's problems, but its still not cool of a guy/gal to do, and probably
against CL terms of service (I'm still too lazy to check).

That's my opinion on the matter.  Good luck!

Aaron Young
The Dalles, OR