A few years back I sold a vintage amplifier on Craigs.  Quick sale good
price, I was happy.

Sometime later I noticed a listing for the same model.  I took a look
because the model is not so common.  Sure enough the ad had a picture
showing my amp, on my rack, with my other stereo equipment and wall art in
the background.

I flagged the ad then posted my own warning would be buyers that something
odd was going on.

I suppose it could be the case the poster actually had such an amp but did
not have a camera.  Sure seemed fishy though.