Mike,

I have some Ibex shirts and I like them okay...I'm sure I'll wear them now
that the weather is cooling down some, I wish I bought a size larger
though. So far I have found that my Patagucci long sleeve gone again shirt
is ideal it dries super quick ventilates awesome and I can cover up my arms
either when it's cool or the sun is too intense.
http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/mens-long-sleeved-gone-again-shirt?p=54110-0
have two MUSA wool t shirts that I find great either by them selves or as a
base layer. I also have a long sleeve wool jersey but down here in SoCal it
always feels overkill other then early Spring.

On miles above thirty I still need to experiment with saddle comfort as I'm
just wearing the wool boxer briefs and am really comfortable, this past
weekend I felt I could do fifty with no problems on a spirited ride.

I think it all comes down to what works for the individual. As for me I'm
still working it out, in the Spring I plan on picking up another LS shirt
like the gone again just to rotate.

Best,

~Hugh