Hey Hugh, I've ton many 80+ mile days in MUSA and Chrome shorts with
ExOfficio underwear with no issues. Oh, and the saddle is a B17. I think
body type and position can have a lot to do with what works. It sounds like
you've also gone to platform pedals? Hope you're using the VPs, I love mine.

And Mike W., I'll likely put the Albas on my Hilsen. While I hate dealin
with re-cabling the brakes and shifters, it's really not that hard. Finding
the time between attending to my newborn daughter and my mom's illness is
really the barrier. Hell, I haven't even sat down to look at the new Riv
catalog. There's just not enough time.

It sure was great to get out for a 4hr ride yesterday with everything
that's been going on. After Feb I should be able to get out biweekly for a
ride in the 4 to 5hr range along with shorter weekly rambles.

--mike