Any thoughts?  I ended up with Pari Motos pretty much because I wanted some
other parts from Rivendell and they have free shipping on orders over
$150.  Rivendell carries the Pari Motos but not the Hetres.  So that
settled it.

Plus I hate to say it but the Hetres seem heavy to me for what they are
supposed to be...a light yet fat supple tire with low rolling resistance.

Meanwhile the Compass site derides the Pari Motos as "event tires".  Well I
do plan on using them for brevets so I guess that counts :)

Anyone tried them both?  Opinions on one versus the other?

Or just unsubstantiated opinions?  Like those too :)