The Pari-Motos are fine tires and I rode a 600k brevet on them with no
flats, while there were other riders with 3-4 flats, so I would say
that with reasonable riding they are not flat prone.

My only beef against them is that I am 150 lbs or so and after 600
miles the very fine tread was worn away (but not worn down) in the
middle for the rear tire (the front tire still looked new).

I've used Hetres on another bike and they are great, stable and fast
feeling tires, but can't compare both experiences since they are on
different bikes. I don't think you can go wrong with either, as long
as you don't mind the thin tread on the Pari-Moto. The Lierre might be
an alternative to the Pari-Moto with more tread life, but I don't have
experience with those.

Good luck!
Toshi