I did two seasons on Pari Motos. The first year I did a solo 600 km ride that
involved a large amount of gravel. I commuted regularly on them into the
winter. The second year I did a super rando series on them. This year I have
done 8 200km rides on Hetre extra legers. So, I think I have enough experience
to qualify as a good data point.

I had only a couple of flats on the Pari Motos at the end of their life, which
probably totaled a few thousand kilometers of urban and rural
Wisconsin and Minnesota roads and trails. Performance wise, they are the
fastest feeling tires I have ever ridden.

The Hetre ELs are so far flat free on mostly suburb and and rural Wisconsin
roads. They feel almost as nice as the Pari Motos but the difference is
noticeable. I will probably go back to Paris Motos for my rando bike.

Can't go wrong with either.