As others have said:

A bike repair stand. I bought a Cinelli almost thirty years ago and it was
the best $75.00 I ever spent.
Separate tool box. I have one of those mechanic ones with multiple sections
and wheels. This is just for bike tools and parts.
Tool trolley. It is just a light weight but when I am taking apart my bike
I can put the components on it.
Professional apron, I use one thanks to Lynne for reminding me how useful
it is.
Specific bicycle tools. My latest purchase, Park head set press, remover
and crown race tool. Won't use it often but I won't to leave my bike at the
shop and wait for it to be done either.
Moving parts get grease, static parts get anti-seize.

Thanks for the other tips, I am glad to learn a few new tricks.