I understand, Anne. I simply disagree with the premise that ketchup is
inherently sweet or needs to be. Makers of processed foods add sweetener to
everything for one reason -- sweet is addictive.

I would also argue that taking the sugar out of ketchup is like taking the
sugar out of chocolate. Chocolate is quite amazing without sweetener.

I'm with you 100% on fat-free anything and half and half. Give me heavy
cream (grass-fed)! Yum!

With abandon,
Patrick