Jenson or Universal will have what you are looking for.

For example
these<http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=40203&category=350>will
 work and they are inexpensive. You could pay more and
getthese<http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=18946&category=350>

I use the first example. I have them on four of my bikes and they work just
fine. The Paul's are nice, no doubt but I wouldn't buy anything expensive
unless you have figured out that you like the Albatross bars and you are
going to keep them.