I suppose it would be my Ram. My favorite bike is the Road, which gets most of the miles each year, but is too pretty to abuse off paved surfaces. The Ram will take 1 1/2" rubber which handles grass and dirt fine at about 55 psi, while still doing well on pavement. It takes fenders and racks and has an all day comfort layout.

I haven't added any bikes in the past 4 years, and am trending to cutting down in a number of areas this year (I started to sell some of fountain pens last week, as an example) so while it may not get to ONE bike, it may get to two bikes.

Bruce