Ah it seems you left out as a possible 650b the Rambler? Have you
eliminated it from your possible choices? After reading
http://baiku-velomann.blogspot.com/2013/12/rambler-ride-report-and-review.html
this
review my next bike?

~Hugh

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving." -- Albert Einstein

http://velocipedemusings.blogspot.com/