Hey, I have an All-Rounder! It's a 61.5, so has 700C wheels. Build by
Joe/Joe in 2001. You may have seen it:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/sets/72157602592825848/

I feel mine is built a bit more like an AHH with cantis. Or an Atlantis
with a little lighter tubing and tighter tire clearances. Somewhere between
those two. As they were fully custom by that point, really no two are alike.

Cheers,
David

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal