Tony,

Don't be jealous, were in major a drought I can't remember the last time we
had rain?? And the high pressure pushing the jet stream North and East has
created an inversion layer which  traps nitrogen oxide and carbon
particulates close to the ground making breathing a bummer. Yeah it's nice
to have Sunny days in the 80's but then there's the too much of a good
thing issue.

I'm about to do a medicine dance to summon the rain Gods.

So bundle up and take a short ride in that blustery weather my friend.

~Hugh

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving." -- Albert Einstein

http://velocipedemusings.blogspot.com/