I agree with what Ron Mc says. Sierra is a great place to get cheap
Icebreaker wool garments. Though I'll note that the 45% off coupon is only
on "select" items. If you sign up for DealFlyer or use something like
RetailMeNot, you can find other coupons for them pretty easy. It's pretty
standard for them to offer AT LEAST a 30% off coupon on anything, so you
shouldn't settle for anything less with them.

I also picked up a bunch of Icebreaker during the semi-legendary "Friends
and Family" Icebreaker warehouse sales that happened during the holidays
here in Portland. Imagine a warehouse room with boxes and piles of
Icebreaker going for as little as $5. Imagine hordes of people throwing
said garments in the air as they dig through the boxes looking for a deal.
I managed to score a couple "mountain bike" jerseys for like $5 a few years
ago. Haven't seen them do a warehouse sale in a while, though.

-Shawn

--
http://urbanadventureleague.wordpress.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/urban-adventure-league-portland