Mike, true that Icebreaker is manufactured in China, but they do make sure
that workers are treated fairly, well, they claim that they do:
http://us.icebreaker.com/Icebreaker-Ethics/what-is-our-supply-chain,en,pg.html

No one actually looks at email signatures anymore, but here goes nothing:
http://urbanadventureleague.wordpress.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/urban-adventure-league-portland
http://societyofthreespeeds.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/urbanadventureleaguepdx/
http://bikesspottedpdx.tumblr.com/
Un-electronic mail goes here: P O Box 14185, Portland OR 97293-0185