agree with Shawn - you have to check on the coupons - sometimes the 45%
coupon won't apply to merino items (other times it will) - I check them
occasionally and put them on my wish list.  But do check to see if the
coupon code applies to the item.  Put it in your basket, add the coupon
code and check the price again.  35% coupons usually apply to most things.