Great set of photos Eric. Thanks for posting. I sure do miss riding down
there. Until I moved to OR and started randonneuring the ride from SF to
the Pt Reyes Lighthouse and back was the longest ride I had ever done.

Good luck with PBP. Any thoughts of doing the Cascade 1200k this year? The
2012 Cascade was the last randonneuring event I did. I sat out last year
and am definitely sitting out this year. Well, might do a perm or two this
summer if I can. Hopefully I'll return to it in 2015. While I can see doing
200k, 300k and 600k brevets again, I don't know that I'll ever do another
400k (just too long) or a 1200k (I'd rather go bike camping for 4 days).

--mike