We've come to the point where Velo Orange is an enemy of Rivendell? That it
is derivative and knockoff? This is simply stupid. I wonder what Grant has
to say about this?

Patrick "Sheesh!" Moore, who has been supporting Rivendell since 1994 but
who effing won't indulge in thoughtless cheerleading.

Albuquerque, NM, USA

Resumes that get interviews:
http://www.resumespecialties.com/