> Thanks, Eunice!

Stokercam is really cool. Fun pics!

Thanks for the info.
I live in Ellicott City, Maryland and I know where Mt. Airy Bikes is. I
have only been there once though, but not inside.

My wife is a  5'3", 11mph, casual commuter, and I thought it would be fun
to "bring her along for century rides", and she could do as much or as
little pedaling as she liked.
But looks like that is not how tandems work.
I see there is much more involvement, and I can also see how even if she
could stop pedaling, that might be even harder on your body to just sit
still on a bike ride of great lengths.

I'll have to rethink. Maybe I can just take her on the shorter rides
century organizers usually offer and tag along with her. I think, pedaling
herself, she would only want to go 40 miles tops.
She's not into distance, but thinks that flat long rides below 40 miles
would be fun for her.