Here's our Santana set up with Albas front and rear.
 http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnyriv/12235116233/  I've had it since the
mid 90s.  The rides these days are shorter and flatter as my wife is much
more comfortable on her single and our overall power has decreased.  She is
very sensitive to bumps.  The sprung saddle helps but communication is
everything.  It's great fun and our go to picnic bike.