"Don't want to be bothered"? Of course they want to be bothered -- they
want to make a sale and, important for Riv, they want their customers to be
knowledgeable and happy.

Try again. I've never been failed in a reply.

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 6:19 PM, Mike <mjawn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, I did email them about this and didn't hear back. I'm sure
> they're busy. Don't want to bother them. Seems reasonable for them to
> update the geometry information.
>
> --mike
>
> On Saturday, February 1, 2014 6:37:36 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
>
>>   Just call or email them to ask. I am sure they will be glad to tell
>>> you. I emailed, and they told me and emailed me a blueprint of my 52 Sam,
>>> showing all measurements of tubes.
>>>
>>  --

Albuquerque, NM, USA

Resumes, LinkedIn Profiles, and Letters that get interviews.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/