I have an early 90s Burley Rumba and the price was right (under $2000),
made in the US. and my wife and I ridden it regularly since then on tours,
centuries, and club rides. Lots of upgrades (Noodles on the front, Dreams
on the back), change to Campy Ergo since the original Shimano STI were
terrible. I use a Brooks seat on the  front and the drag brake is heavy but
indestructable. Been running Ruffy Tuffys with no problems. So all in all,
we've gotten our money's worth.