Hi Wayne,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
I have also come across this issue. There are a few potential fixes depending on how you are using R(D)Com.
1) When you install R choose custom instalation and select the --internet 2
option! This will use --internet2 option everytime you start R.
 Erich or Thomas can you confirm that this method would work with R(D)Com?

Unfortunately, I think this will not work.

2) If you are using RExcel then you can modify the "RGuiCommandLineOptions" in Module
AAAConfigParams of RExcel.xla to include "--internet2".

This should work for using the foreground server.

Unfortunately there is currently no way to achieve this using R(D)COM Server.

One thing that _could_ work is using environment variables like, e.g., HTTP_PROXY to specify the HTTP proxy, but this is not tested (by me) and is not the same as --internet2

Thomas