We will not charge for anything which is done by single users.
But the new version of the license does not allow redistribution.
This does nor imply that there is no way of redistributing it,
but that has to be covered by a different license.

As long as somebody willing to use our software downloads the packages from
our server and installs them, that is permitted to the license.
Repackaging and making it part of other software packages, however,
is not permitted by default.

Ghostscript has a somewhat similar license.