Goodness how exciting , `secret societies` . We have such things in UK I
believe, the `wobbly handshake committee` and such.
We could start up our own inner circle .( only by now rather publicly )
I read you plan to visit the UK to battle some time in the future Chrys, You
couldn’t be more welcome and I will have an asset of some sort ready for you
when that happens.

Pip pip

Neil R