The 21st Century HMWWV is no longer made but you can find examples on
ebay.

4 wheel drive and a solid pair of rails make up the frame.

I picked up a pair of broken ones to scavenge the axle/motor
assemblies. They will be perfect for a 1/7 scale LAV-25 or similar
multi-wheeled APC

The motors are positioned horizintaly behind the axles so they might
drag a bit when going over very uneven ground, but even at 12 volts,
these things FLY.

if anyone knows of a good 40 cal. paintball gun, there is enough room
to fashion a turret to represent a 20mm or 30mm cannon that have been
mounted on them.

I think someone has submitted a hummer that mounts a turret that
represents a tow launcher too.

- Martin H