Good Day to you all, I have been a long time lurker and have finally
taken the first step on to what seems an awesome path of tank building
and simulated warfare.
First I have never built an RC anything, but have always wanted to. I
am an Architectural Modeler, in the Dallas Fort Worth area so the
plans and the cad work will not be a problem.

But as to finding parts, and what I am looking for, how do I program
and set up the remote controller and such?
 I know these are very broad questions and they will become more
focused as time goes on.

I hope to build a Tiger I or a Jagdtiger.
Engine - No clue
Tracks - The treadmill method from the t-34 wip on the site
Suspension - still haven't figured that out but was hoping to create
shocks for it
Chassis ply wood, with fiber glass turret (maybe)
Right now i am hoping to just get a mobile tank.(gun work could come
later)

If you have any ideas or comments or know a better tank that would be
suited for someone beginning this hobby feel free to let me know.