I can say for a fact that a turretless build like my Sturmtiger has
TONS of room.  Nice on a first build.  I tried a smallish tank on my
first build attempt...it wound up in the fireplace... ;)  BTW,
www.surpluscenter.com has tons of sprockets and such.  I buy from them
all the time as well as many on the list.

Derek