On Dec 11, 11:49 am, "tank.hunte...@gmail.com"
<tank.hunte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good Day to you all, I have been a long time lurker and have finally
> taken the first step on to what seems an awesome path of tank building
> and simulated warfare.

Hi,

 I too, have just recently entered the realm of r/c tanks. I am
currently building a Walker Bulldog. I have the hull built, the road
wheels installed, the front idler and track tensioner installed, top
bogies, and am currently working on the drive train. Basically, I have
all the parts from r/c to the paintball marker. I am, however getting
a real lesson in 'fuzzy engineering'. :-)
 I took some pictures from the net, a few line drawings, what limited
specs were available, scaled it down to approx 1/6, and started
planning. As it is my first tank (one of many I foresee) I went
without suspension. This simplifies the build. In theory, I should
have a rolling chassis before the new year.

Many thanks to all the people on RC Tank Combat. Great articles, and
many, many great ideas.

Cheers,
Fred