In a message dated 12/13/2008 12:12:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tan...@gmail.com writes:

I  haven't seen anywhere that said $200 for metal tracks.  Am I  missing
something?

Derek

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 8:07  AM,  <odysseyslipw...@aol.com> wrote:
> In a message dated  12/13/2008 12:57:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> xchr...@otenet.gr  writes:
>
> Awsome indeed. You mean that you'll mount the plastic  upper hull onto your
> own home made-hudrocut aluminium lower  hull?
>
> My guess is that if you run it only on grass, the soft  plastic tracks will
> hold for a long time.
> Ramon Mendoza  upgraded the M10 model to an RC model and added metal tracks.
>  http://www.plasticpanzers.8k.com/images/picture+195.jpg
> I wonder where  he found those.
> Chrys
>
> $200.00 for metal tracks is a  great price!
>
> Chris,
> Odyssey  Slipways

no, that's my goof, my eyes aren't always 100% and took the +195 as  $195
thinking that the tracks were 195......

Chris,
_Odyssey  Slipways_ (http://hometown.aol.com/odysseyslipways/index.html)