In a message dated 12/14/2008 9:43:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
phil...@defnet.com writes:

Hah!  No, not worried about shorts.  Resin doesn't like  sticking to the
aluminum.  Mostly it stays on the form.  Any  remaining on the inside is easily
peeled off.  The only parts that give  me fits are areas of the foil that are
folded ofer that I've missed, thy have  to be chipped off.

Paul H.

i would have thought the foil would have bonded nicely to the resin,  was it
epoxy resin or (can't think of the other type that's out there)

Chris,
_Odyssey  Slipways_ (http://hometown.aol.com/odysseyslipways/index.html)