oh I forgot to add, I hoping I guessed the spring rate correctly, as
you can see a 1" bar is enough to cause travel without lifting the
chassis, but the whole thing takes my entire weight too when I stand
on it (roughly 85kg's)

currently all the springs are the same type, I can adjust the pre-load
by adding large diameter flat washers to bring the top of the spring
closer to the bottom of the spring when the suspension is at rest, I
also might need to change to a stiffer spring for front and rear
bogies because they will take more stress from the track wrap