nothing so planned :)

my wheels are 150mm diameter, and working from sketchup scale I knew I
needed about half the diameter of the wheel below the chassis rail to
give me the correct ground clearance

for spring rates I guessed - if its wrong I can try adjustment, or
swap them out for different springs

the springs I used are part C830, I cant remember the manufacturer,
but they are (from memory) roughly 2.87mm wire, 72mm long and 28mm
diameter