Excellent stuff,  from the foto , I think I see every other outer track pad is
a metal strip , is that to reduce wear ? I think you must have access to some
cleaver machine tools , I cant imagine doing all that work by hand.
I will be very interested to see the motors turning those tracks.
Have you considered what will happen when a stone gets between the track and
the drive wheel ?
I think you will have to prepare yourself for the day when you tiger looses its
looks.
You have built a tensioning system, judging from the gravity deifying support
your track is receiving in pic 4 .Can you send pictures of that please.

Neil R