Sad,Sad,Sad. Laws are getting out of hand. Thats what happens when
someone wants to impose their ideas on others rather than share their
views and have them accepted or rejected by the individual based on
their own merit. The more and more we reject personal responsiblity
and put are lives in the hands of others the more we hasten are own
demise.

Greg (live free or die) Craig